Proofreading Pharmaceutical Packaging
The pharmaceutical manufacturer needs to check the final artwork against the original manuscript or artwork with change notes. The graphics company will want to ensure the final artwork is correct when compared to the supplied manuscript. The printed article can be checked against the approved PDF using the EyeC Proofiler.
If you design, layout or approve artwork for pharmaceutical or medical device packaging e.g. patient information leaflets (PIL’s or Inserts), cartons, labels. You want to compare revisions, check the laid out artwork against the manuscript, check annotated PDF’s against revised version etc. and by eliminating the risks of erroneous artwork getting out into the market you reduce the risk of expensive product recalls and litigation.
Advantages of automatic proofing over manual proofreading
speed it takes minutes compared to hours to compare the text and graphics between two documents such as a large patient leaflet or games manual for example
handling foreign languages and non-Latin alphabets. As well as handling all the variants of Latin alphabets, a good automated text comparator will compare text in Greek, Cyrillic,, Hebrew, Arabic, Han (Japanese, Chinese, Korean ideographs), Hiragana, Katakana, and Yi alphabets
different layouts, fonts and attributes should not be a problem. Imagine how time consuming and complicated it is to proofread a two sided A3 document against a supplied Word file in a totally different layout.
doesn’t get tired, doesn’t get distracted, doesn’t miss anything
accuracy is much higher
What makes Content Compare different
- It’s web based – means one installation – multi-user – accessible from any location – all users have same version.
- Combines graphic comparison software with a text verification tool – checks all artwork elements in one tool.
- Can easily be integrated into any existing document management system – you don’t need a separate platform – designer can do own checking seamlessly. Avoid moving files between different systems – equals less steps – thereby reducing the chances of an error and reduces the work involved
- Multiple formats are supported, such as PDF, Adobe Illustrator, Word documents Excel sheets, SPL/XML
handles tables effortlessly
- The application can also execute the comparison of texts that contain multiple languages on the same page.
- Operating System independent—works on both Windows and Mac
- Part 11 Compliant
- Complete Report history
- Validation Package included
Contact us for an on site demonstration and see for yourself .
Phone +44 118 983 3347 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org