Corporate Communications and Advertising
If you produce Corporate Communications, Advertisements e.g. Annual Reports, mailings, marketing materials, brochures you can save hours of manual proof reading. You can check text between two documents even though the layout and fonts and attributes are different. It’s more accurate and faster even for shorter documents. And because it’s web-based you can have dozens or hundreds of users in multiple locations with easy access.
Your client provides you with a brief; perhaps a Word document, spread sheet and images. You format this to fit into the required layout, change the fonts, add bold, add tables. Now you want to compare the laid out version to the original brief to make sure all the content is correct. Content Compare can handle this in a fraction of the time it takes to do manually. Saves time, improves accuracy.
Advantages of automatic proofing over manual proofreading
speed it takes minutes compared to hours to compare the text and graphics between two documents such as a large patient leaflet or games manual for example
handling foreign languages and non-Latin alphabets. As well as handling all the variants of Latin alphabets, a good automated text comparator will compare text in Greek, Cyrillic,, Hebrew, Arabic, Han (Japanese, Chinese, Korean ideographs), Hiragana, Katakana, and Yi alphabets
different layouts, fonts and attributes should not be a problem. Imagine how time consuming and complicated it is to proofread a two sided A3 document against a supplied Word file in a totally different layout.
doesn’t get tired, doesn’t get distracted, doesn’t miss anything
accuracy is much higher
What makes Content Compare different
- It’s web based – means one installation – multi-user – accessible from any location – all users have same version.
- Combines graphic comparison software with a text verification tool – checks all artwork elements in one tool.
- Can easily be integrated into any existing document management system – you don’t need a separate platform – designer can do own checking seamlessly. Avoid moving files between different systems – equals less steps – thereby reducing the chances of an error and reduces the work involved
- Multiple formats are supported, such as PDF, Adobe Illustrator, Word documents Excel sheets, SPL/XML
handles tables effortlessly
- The application can also execute the comparison of texts that contain multiple languages on the same page.
- Operating System independent—works on both Windows and Mac
- Part 11 Compliant
- Complete Report history
- Validation Package included
Contact us for an on site demonstration and see for yourself .
Phone +44 118 983 3347 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org