Brand Management and Graphic Design
Brand Management is about consistency and accuracy. Content Compare helps ensure that graphics and text conform to the customer’s requirements at each stage of the artwork production. Because Content Compare can be integrated into your existing workflow, designers can check their work as they go, cutting down the design/approval cycle dramatically. The text and graphics verification tool will speed up the proofing and improve the accuracy of the artwork. Designers can do their own checking which reduces the design cycle time as well as the amount of labour involved. It helps ensure consistency is maintained across the brand.
Advantages of automatic proofing over manual proofreading
speed it takes minutes compared to hours to compare the text and graphics between two documents such as a large patient leaflet or games manual for example
handling foreign languages and non-Latin alphabets. As well as handling all the variants of Latin alphabets, a good automated text comparator will compare text in Greek, Cyrillic,, Hebrew, Arabic, Han (Japanese, Chinese, Korean ideographs), Hiragana, Katakana, and Yi alphabets
different layouts, fonts and attributes should not be a problem. Imagine how time consuming and complicated it is to proofread a two sided A3 document against a supplied Word file in a totally different layout.
doesn’t get tired, doesn’t get distracted, doesn’t miss anything
accuracy is much higher
What makes Content Compare different
- It’s web based – means one installation – multi-user – accessible from any location – all users have same version.
- Combines graphic comparison software with a text verification tool – checks all artwork elements in one tool.
- Can easily be integrated into any existing document management system – you don’t need a separate platform – designer can do own checking seamlessly. Avoid moving files between different systems – equals less steps – thereby reducing the chances of an error and reduces the work involved
- Multiple formats are supported, such as PDF, Adobe Illustrator, Word documents Excel sheets, SPL/XML
handles tables effortlessly
- The application can also execute the comparison of texts that contain multiple languages on the same page.
- Operating System independent—works on both Windows and Mac
- Part 11 Compliant
- Complete Report history
- Validation Package included
Contact us for an on site demonstration and see for yourself .
Phone +44 118 983 3347 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org